The authors of The Marketing Technology blog are a collection of marketing professionals who collectively provide expertise in a number of areas, including brand marketing, public relations, pay-per-click marketing, search engine marketing, mobile marketing, online marketing, ecommerce, analytics, usability, and marketing technology.
Here are the latest contributing authors:
- Keynote and Marketing Public Speaker. He's the CEO of DK New Media, an agency specializing in assisting marketing technology companies with their inbound marketing - leveraging social media, blogging, search engine optimization, pay per click and public relations. He's assisted SaaS companies like Angie's List, GoDaddy, Salesforce, Webtrends, and SmartFOCUS with their digital marketing and product strategies. Douglas is also the author of Corporate Blogging for Dummies.
- Roundpeg, a small marketing firm, based in Carmel, Indiana.Along with an extraordinarily talented team (which includes cats Benny & Clyde) she shares what she knows about web design, inbound, social media and email marketing.Committed to contributing to a vibrant entrepreneurial economy in Central Indiana, Lorraine is focused on helping small business owners gain control over their marketing.
- Column Five, a creative agency that specializes in data visualization, infographics, visual campaigns, and digital PR in Newport Beach, Calif. She is passionate about the future of digital content, advertising, branding and good design. She also really enjoys the beach, cooking, and craft beer.
- business improvement consulting company.
- AudienceBloom, a Seattle-based SEO & social media marketing agency. He enjoys contributing industry insight and expertise for the benefit of marketers, business owners, and webmasters everywhere. You can contact him on Twitter, LinkedIn, or Google+.
- Formstack. He manages many of Formstack's marketing efforts with a special interest in discovering how social and online marketing can help Formstack grow. Formstack is an online form-building tool that takes a lot of the headache out of collecting and managing data online.
- EverEffect, specializing in Pay Per Click Account Management, SEO Consulting and Web Analytics. Chris has over 16 years of Internet experience with Fortune 500 companies and expertise directing and implementing online experiences to promote business, products and services. Chris' specialties include; Customer Online Self-Service, Search Engine Optimization (SEO), Search Engine Marketing (SEM), E-commerce, Online Customer Acquisition, Conversion Tactics, Developing Internet Strategies, Online ROI Measurement.